7.26.2013

Long Beach Time


Long Beach is a lovely place to visit on a warm sunny day. My husband and I normally visit LB on days when the valley is super-HOT. I enjoy walking and taking pictures of boats, and anything that catches my eyes... want to take it all in. It’s all just lovely, the boats, shops, small restaurants, ocean view and just being with someone you love. I’m a romantic and hanging out with my husband is always very lovely. After long days at work all I feel like doing is hanging out with my favorite person, he knows me so well.

I hope all of you have had a great week and I’m sure you guys are ready and eager for the weekend as I am.
Have a great day!
 



The Queen Mary serves as a mood setter(smile).




As the sun sets it feels good to feel the sun in your face.

A view of the city



WATCH YA LATER!


No comments:

Post a Comment